I’ve never done a cleanse or been a fan of them. Maybe because I LOVE to eat and my attempts in the past to fast or cleanse for even just a day have failed. My other excuse not to cleanse is, “I eat healthy anyway, why do I need to?” But, over the holidays I had minor surgery and was not able to exercise, have caffeine or enjoy a glass of wine.
Why is that when you can't have something you crave it? This abstinence was tough at first - and then it didn’t seem to matter. I wanted to flush the medications out of my system and get back on track. We all have different reasons for why we may need to cleanse. My hope is that it will be easier if we go down this road together. We will feel great, be proud we did it, and be ready for 2016!
For my Atlanta friends, you should try the new Raw Juice Boutique in Roswell! The owners are totally committed to good health, yet they understand that life gets in the way sometimes of a healthy lifestyle. So, they have developed smoothies and juices to help bring balance back.
I am hosting a free work shop/prep on January 7th from 5pm-7pm. Stop by for samples - if you decide to join me on my first cleanse, they will customize a cleanse just for you.
I LOVE one of their sayings at Raw Juice: “We don’t count calories. We count chemicals”. If you are not local, join us with a cleanse of your own and tells us about it!
Just so you know, a few benefits of cleansing:
- Regulating digestion by eliminating toxins
- Increasing energy and stamina
- Increasing mental clarity
- Improving sleep patterns
- Decreasing bloat
- Rejuvenating skin, hair and nails
- Kick-start a healthier lifestyle
Two important questions I bet you are wondering?
What to do before you cleanse?
Its’ great to start three days before your cleanse making changes in your diet to give you the best foundation for your cleanse. Eliminate as much as possible from your diet the following: Caffeine, alcohol, meat, dairy, gluten, processed foods and refined sugars. Get plenty of sleep and hydrate!
How long should you cleanse?
For a first time cleanser 3 days is great! (ok, so maybe we only do one day?)
Join us for our first "Gray Is The New Blond Cleanse":
- Thursday, January 7th - Stop by Raw Juice Boutique, 408 S. Atlanta St. #160, Roswell, GA 30075, between 5:30pm- 7pm (6pm discussion and overview, samples and cleanse customizing the entire time).
- Monday January 11th - Pick up juices at Raw Juice Boutique
- Tuesday January 12th - Start cleanse together! (Cleanse length will vary)
- Friday January 15th - Ease back into healthy eating
Email, Facebook or Instagram me if you are interested.
No commitments to cleanse needed, just stop by to learn a little or take shots with us! (wheatgrass shots that is).
Here's to a "CLEANER" 2016!